Tuesday, September 13, 2005

IT'S PRINT DAY!!!

It's a wrap! My second book, First Fridays is in final form and ready to see my editor. Okay, here are some specs and facts:

Word count: 76,000
Pages: 357
Estimated ACTUAL writing time: 3 months
Revisions: 3
Title: First Fridays
Genre: Contemporary fiction; relationship
General themes: business and personal relationships
Setting: St. Louis - Mill Creek Valley (resurrected from the dead!)
Main Cast Members: Naja Rodgers (main); Allison "Allie" Rodgers (li'l sis); Andi (Allie's daughter); Russom King (Naja's business partner); Vlora Dern (Naja's best friend); Chaney (owner of Mill Creek Valley's "Rosebud Cafe" - the neighborhood hangout/meetiing place); Jarvis and Manny (neighborhood kids)

Stay tuned for small excerpts in the near future. :-)

All right. Let's get this baby printed and shipped!

I smell FREEDOM on the other side of the horizon!!!!

6 comments:

TJBrown Tue Sep 13, 09:35:00 AM EDT  

Congrats!

Now what are you gonna do? Snort!
Teri

Cherlyn Michaels Tue Sep 13, 09:51:00 AM EDT  

I'M GOING TO DISNEY WORLD!!!

(Hey...that's my parent company! LOL)

Frederick Smith Tue Sep 13, 02:05:00 PM EDT  

Congratulations!

princessdominique Tue Sep 13, 05:17:00 PM EDT  

:::Applause:::

You make me proud!

www.princessdominique.com/blog

Marcus Harris Tue Sep 13, 09:46:00 PM EDT  

You know I'm proud of you, C!!! Enjoy this moment to the fullest. You've worked very hard, and now it's time to PLAY very hard.

CELEBRATE! GO NUTS!!!

Cherlyn Michaels Wed Sep 14, 08:11:00 AM EDT  

Frederick, Dom, and Marcus,

Thanks! I'll try my best to celebrate and do something fun. :-)